Discover and explore the epic New Zealand canyons around Queenstown.
You are going to scout and spot new routes in the Mount Aspiring National Park, and discover awesome vertical and high water canyons, with Ben, a professional canyoning instructor, and Gustavo, a professional canyoning photographer.
Ben and Gus are really good friends, they have been working, travelling and discovering canyons together for many years. With Ben and Gus as guides you can be sure that your trip is going to be unforgettable and fun.
Please send an email before the trip so that we can accomodate you best. The goal of the tour is for you to become autonomous and practice canyoning safely with friends in technical canyons. Thanks to our global canyoning culture and experience, you will be supervised by an highly experienced and professional instructor and a canyoning professional photographer.
The trip will be focused on exploring and bolting new canyons. Before that we will train you to be effecient as a team in high vertical abseils and strong water canyons.
Local guides will be there to help us in our choices and decisions about the canyons. After two years as a canyoning guide in Queenstown, I know really well the local canyoning guides, and all the canyons around Queenstown.
[sws_ui_tabs ui_theme= »start » size= »665″][tabs_panel title= »Level : »]From beginner to experienced canyoners. Improvement and flexibility are key skills to us.[/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Accommodation : »]Rented house, camping ground, bivvy. [/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Guides : »]Benjamin Buchy and Gustavo Schiavon. [/tabs_panel] [/sws_ui_tabs]
[sws_ui_tabs ui_theme= »start » size= »665″][tabs_panel title= »Rate includes : »] – Educational support and technical supervision by a canyoning professional instructor guide and a professional canyoning photographer.
– The whole canyoning gear, full board : breakfast, picnic and evening meal.
– Free, high quality photos provided by a professional canyoning Photographer.
– Accommodation fee.
– Flights to Queenstown International airport. If you are already in New Zealand, contact me directly.[/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Rate does not include : « ] – Personal expenditures.
– Camping and bivvy gear.
– Cancellation and assistance insurance. [/tabs_panel] [/sws_ui_tabs]
[sws_ui_tabs ui_theme= »start » size= »665″][tabs_panel title= »Price per person: »]Contact me for a free quotation.
– From the 3th to the 17th of january 2016
– From the 24th of january to the 7th of february 2016
– From the 14th to the 28th of february 2016
– From the 6th to the 20th of march 2016
– From the 20th of march to the 3th of april 2016
– At least 4 people are needed for the trip to take place.[/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Booking: « ]Contact me 60 days before the trip. A 30% deposit is requested 40 days before departure.[/tabs_panel] [/sws_ui_tabs]