Discover and explore the Hawaiian canyons in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
Scout and spot new routes in the tropical forest, and discover awesome vertical and high water canyons with Ben, a professional canyoning instructor, and Gustavo, a professional canyoning photographer.
Ben and Gus are really good friends, they have been working, travelling and discovering canyons together for many years. With Ben and Gus as guides you can be sure that your trip is going to be and unforgettable and fun.
Please send an email before the trip so that we can accomodate you best. The goal of the tour is for you to become autonomous and practice canyoning safely with friends in technical canyons. Thanks to our global canyoning culture and experience, you will be supervised by an highly experienced and professional instructor and a canyoning profesionnal photographer.
The trip will be focused on exploring and bolting new canyons. Before that we will train you to be effecient as a team in high vertical abseils.
A local guide will be there to help us in our choices and decisions.
Extras : Climb to the top of Mauna Kea Volcano (4207m), visit lava tubes.
[sws_ui_tabs ui_theme= »start » size= »665″][tabs_panel title= »Level : »]From beginner to experienced canyoners. Improvement and flexibility are key skills to us.[/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Accommodation : »]Rented house. [/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Guides : »]Benjamin Buchy and Gustavo Schiavon. [/tabs_panel] [/sws_ui_tabs]
[sws_ui_tabs ui_theme= »start » size= »665″][tabs_panel title= »Rate includes : »] – Educational support and technical supervision by a canyoning professional instructor guide and a professional canyoning photographer.
– The whole canyoning gear, full board : breakfast, picnic and evening meal.
– Free, high quality photos provided by a professional canyoning Photographer.
– Accommodation fee.
– Flights to Kona International airport. If you are already in Hawaii, contact me directly.[/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Rate does not include : « ] – Personal expenditures.
– Camping and bivvy gear.
– Cancellation and assistance insurance. [/tabs_panel] [/sws_ui_tabs]
[sws_ui_tabs ui_theme= »start » size= »665″][tabs_panel title= »Price per person: »]Contact me for a free quotation.
– From the 8th to the 19th of january 2016
– From the 15th to the 26th of january 2016
– From the 5th to the 16th of february 2016
– From the 11th to the 22th of may 2016
– From the 15th to the 26th of october 2016
– At least 4 people are needed for the trip to take place. [/tabs_panel] [tabs_panel title= »Booking: « ]Contact me 60 days before the trip. A 30% deposit is requested 40 days before departure.[/tabs_panel] [/sws_ui_tabs]